- Oil drilling chemicals
- Drilling fluid additives
- Rubber & Plastic additives
- Fine chemicals
- Water treatment
Drilling fluid additives
Surfactant in the oil, water and gas well fracturing and acidizing used in the construction of new cleanup agent. Using it can significantly improve the job after the residue flowback speed and the rate of flowback. Reduce the working fluid formation damage. The cleanup additive with water-based fracturing fluid, acid good compatibility, heat resistance up to 130 ° C
(1) Appearance: light yellow liquid;
(2) Density: (20 ℃) g/cm3: 1.01 ~ 1.02;
(3) Freezing point (℃): ≤ -10;
(4) PH value: 6-7;
(5) Solubility: soluble in water, saline or acid;
(6) compatibility: non-ionic and ionic surfactant, and other types of additive compatibility.
(7) Surface tension mN / m: ≤ 30;
(8) interfacial tension mN / m: ≤ 1.5;
(9) contact angle: ≥ 45 degrees.
Directly into fresh water, salt or acid can be in the mix (using the concentration of 0.3 ~ 0.5%).
(1) 200kg metal pail, but also be packed according to user requirements;
(2) transportation to anti-collision, blow;
(3) the effective storage period is two years;
(4) is stored in a cool ventilated place.