- Oil drilling chemicals
- Drilling fluid additives
- Rubber & Plastic additives
- Fine chemicals
- Water treatment
AU-10 Acid Corrosion Inhibitior
AU-10 Acid Corrosion Inhibitor
AU-10 is used for oil and gas well acidizing fluid, as a corrosion inhibitor on the protective equipment and pipelines. For hydrochloric acid, soil acid, emulsified acid, acid micelles, and other types of acid, temperature 130 ℃,with other additives through the complex, up to 180 ℃.
(1) Appearance: red brown transparent liquid;
(2) Density: (20 ℃) g/cm3: 1.01 ~ 1.03;
(3) Freezing point (℃): ≤ -10;
(4) Solubility: soluble in water, salt, acid and so on.
AU-10 HC1 temperature corrosion rate testing methods
% % ℃ g/m2.h
1.0 15 120 <20
2.0 28 120 40
AU-10 directly added to the water, then add concentrated acid mix; can also be directly added to dilute or concentrated acid, the mixing can, using a concentration of 1.0 ~ 3.0% (V).
Note that when used, should wear goggles and rubber gloves to avoid the face, hands and other parts of the skin in direct contact, if splashed on skin, wash with water in time, and wash with soap.
(1) 200kg metal pail, and user requirements can be separately packaged.
(2) transport should be light up, store in a cool ventilated place, away from fire.
(3) the effective storage period of one year.